Jacob Wheeler, an American professional fisherman born on September 18, 1989, has gained significant popularity in recent years. As of 2023, his estimated net worth stands at $3 million. Known for his remarkable achievements in the field, Wheeler’s career highlights include being crowned the Bassmaster Elite Champion in 2017 and the Bassfest Champion in 2014. His success in fishing has contributed to his earnings, income, and assets. While further details about his salary, expenditures, and other career-related information are not available at this time, Jacob Wheeler continues to make waves in the fishing industry with his impressive skills and achievements
Jacob Wheeler Net Worth
|Jacob Wheeler real name||Jacob Wheeler|
|Updated Jacob Wheeler net worth/ New Jacob Wheeler net worth||$3 Million|
|Birthday||September 18, 1989|
|Birthplace||Harrison, Tennessee, US|
|Jacob Wheeler age||33 years old|
Jacob Wheeler’s earnings, salary, and income can be described as follows
Jacob Wheeler’s monthly earnings amount to approximately $20,000, which translates to an annual income of around $240,000.
Sources of Income:
- Cash Prizes:
- 2017 Bassmaster Elite: $100,000
- 2016 Bass Pro Shops Southern: $2,533
- 2016 Bass Pro Shops Northern: $20,165
- 2014 Bassmaster BASS fest: $125,000
- 2013 Bass Pro Shops Northern: $2,376
- YouTube Advertising Revenue: Jacob Wheeler earns income from his YouTube channel through advertising revenue. The annual earnings from his channel range from $2,000 to $32,300. YouTube content creators based in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia typically earn between $2 and $12 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube’s share. Furthermore, through Google Preferred, which targets ads to the top 5% of popular content, creators can generate additional revenue. Additionally, Jacob earns from YouTube Red viewers who pay a monthly fee for premium content without ads.
- Marketing Products, Brand Endorsements, and Sponsorships: Jacob Wheeler diversifies his income by marketing his own products, accepting sponsorships, and earning affiliate commissions. He also generates income through his merchandise. His monthly earnings from brand endorsements and sponsorships amount to approximately $5,000. Notable sponsorship deals include Academy Sports, Ranger, Gene Larew, VMC Hooks, Suffix, Under Armour, among others.
Lifestyle, Assets, and Expenditures:
Jacob Wheeler enjoys a luxurious lifestyle and owns a house in Tennessee, United States. He previously resided in a home in Indianapolis.
Jacob Wheeler possesses a collection of expensive cars, including a Chevrolet fishing truck and a 2022 towing vehicle Chevrolet Silverado.
Jacob Wheeler wife
Jacob Wheeler relationship updates mention that he tied the knot with Jacob Wheeler girlfriend, Alicia Wheeler, in October 2017. Also, the updates suggest that Jacob proposed to her in January 2016. The now-married pair had been dating for a long time. Jacob Wheeler’s wife, Alicia, and he welcomed the firstborn girl named Olivia Hollyn Wheeler on January 22, 2019.
- Channel name: Wheeler Fishing
- Joined on: 8 Dec 2010
- Number of subscribers: 136K
Early life and Career
Jacob Wheeler was born in Harrison, Tennessee, US, to Lynn Wheeler and Curtis Wheeler. He grew up with his two siblings, Amber Wheeler and Kaitlin Wheeler. Jacob received his education through homeschooling.
From an early age, Jacob was mentored by his uncle, Morry Wheeler, who was a member of the Circle City Bass Hookers, an affiliated club of B.A.S.S. He frequently accompanied his father and uncle on fishing trips. At the age of eight, Jacob, now known as a top-earning fishing YouTuber, began catching bass using a pre-rigged worm and a push-button reel.
By the age of 13, Jacob had already participated in several Junior Bassmaster tournaments, including the 2004 Junior Bassmaster World Championship, where he finished in the top 10. During this time, he developed friendships with Bryan “BJ” Johnson and Brian Waldman. Jacob held great admiration for Waldman, who taught him about electronics, bass behavior, and fishing techniques. Jacob Wheeler’s success has placed him among the top YouTubers in terms of net worth.
In 2010, at the age of 19, Jacob entered his first BFL tournament, and the following year, he qualified for the 2011 BFL All-American. In 2011, Jacob became the youngest angler to win the BFL All-American, further elevating his popularity in the sport. He amassed over 110,000 followers on his wheeler fishing Instagram account and gained recognition as both a professional fisherman and a renowned American YouTuber.
Jacob Wheeler has established himself as a prominent competitive fisherman and enjoys a happy married life with his wife and daughter.
Here are some notable tournaments in which Jacob Wheeler has participated:
- 2014 BASSfest at Chickamauga: 1st place with a total weight of 90lb-60z.
- 2015 GEICO Bassmaster Classic at Lake Hartwell in South Carolina: 14th place with a total weight of 37lb-10oz.
- 2015 Bass Pro Shops Central Open #3 presented by Allstate: 2nd place with a total weight of 42lb-12oz.
- 2016 Bass Pro Shops Northern Open: 2nd place with a total weight of 50lb-0oz.
- 2017 Bassmaster Elite at Cherokee Lake: 1st place with a total weight of 69lb-13oz.
- 2017 Toyota Bassmaster Texas Fest benefiting the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department: 3rd place with a total weight of 83lb-15oz.
- 2018 Berkley Bassmaster Elite at Lake Oahe presented by Abu Garcia: 7th place with a total weight of 62lb-1oz.
- 2019 GEICO Bassmaster Classic: 2nd place with a total weight of 45lb-5oz.
Jacob Wheeler prefers using Duckett J. Wheeler Series fishing rods, as well as other models such as Duckett Black Ice, Duckett Micro Magic Pro, and Duckett Incite.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Jacob Wheeler
How much does Jacob Wheeler earn annually?
Jacob Wheeler’s yearly earnings amount to approximately $240,000.
What are the notable prizes Jacob Wheeler has won?
Jacob Wheeler gained prominence as the 2017 Bassmaster Elite Champion and the Bassfest Champion in 2014.
Where is Jacob Wheeler from?
Jacob Wheeler hails from Harrison, Tennessee, United States.
How old is Jacob Wheeler?
Jacob Wheeler is 33 years old.
What fishing reel does Jacob Wheeler use?
Jacob Wheeler uses various fishing rods, including the Duckett J. Wheeler Series. He also utilizes models like Duckett Black Ice, Duckett Micro Magic Pro, Duckett Incite, and others.
Who is Jacob Wheeler’s fishing wife?
Jacob Wheeler is married to Alicia Wheeler, as of October 2017.
What is Jacob Wheeler’s hometown?
Jacob Wheeler’s hometown is Harrison, Tennessee, United States.
Where does Jacob Wheeler currently reside?
Jacob Wheeler lives in Harrison, Tennessee, United States.
How much has Jacob Wheeler won in his career?
Jacob Wheeler has earned considerable recognition, particularly as the 2017 Bassmaster Elite Champion and the Bassfest Champion in 2014. Additionally, he has won numerous cash prizes throughout his career.
Is Jacob Wheeler married?
Yes, Jacob Wheeler is married to Alicia Wheeler.
Is Jacob Wheeler still actively fishing?
Yes, Jacob Wheeler is actively fishing and is considered a fishing phenom. He is supported by world-class sponsors such as Academy Sports and Outdoors, Realtree Fishing, Rapala, Duckett Fishing, and more, showcasing his ongoing competitiveness in the sport of bass fishing.
What fishing rods does Jacob Wheeler use?
Jacob Wheeler primarily uses the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Series Casting Rods, which feature Duckett’s exclusive Sensi-Touch blanks and a lightweight yet strong and sensitive construction.
What are Jacob Wheeler’s career earnings?
Jacob Wheeler’s earnings primarily come from YouTube advertising revenue. His monthly earnings amount to around $20,000, resulting in approximately $240,000 annually.
What is Jacob Wheeler’s boat?
Jacob Wheeler owns a Triton® Boats Pro Team Angler. Specifically, he fishes the Bassmaster Elite Series in a Legend V20 powered by an Evinrude 250 E-TEC G2.
What fishing reels does Jacob Wheeler use?
Jacob Wheeler utilizes a 6.3:1 Duckett Fishing 360 Series reel connected to a 7-foot medium-heavy Duckett Jacob Wheeler Signature Series casting rod. He also employs the 12-pound Sufix Advance Fluorocarbon line.
What fishing line does Jacob Wheeler use?
For deep-running DTs, Jacob Wheeler uses 12-pound test fluorocarbon line. He notes that the DT-16 can reach depths of 17 to 18 feet when using this line.
What sunglasses does Jacob Wheeler wear?
Jacob Wheeler personally wears Slash Fatheadz sunglasses, finding them comfortable for all-day wear.
What buzzbait does Jacob Wheeler prefer?
Jacob Wheeler favors a 5/16-ounce Game Changer buzzbait with a custom large blade produced by Accent Fishing Products. He typically chooses the white or blue glimmer color option. This buzzbait features heavier gauge wire for enhanced durability and a larger blade for quicker surface retrieval.
What baitcaster does Jacob Wheeler use?
Jacob Wheeler uses the Duckett Paradigm Jacob Wheeler 100 Baitcasting Reel, which allows for professional-level casting.
What lures does Jacob Wheeler fish with?
Jacob Wheeler finds the Arashi lure to be highly effective, with fish often aggressively attacking it. He specifically uses the Arashi Deep 25 on 14- or 17-pound test Suffix fluorocarbon line, opting for the 14-pound test but occasionally switching to the 17-pound test.
Why does Jacob Wheeler say “ding”?
Jacob Wheeler has earned the nickname “King of the Ding” due to his achievements as a five-time MLF Bass Pro Tour winner, three of which were secured in the current season.
Where was Jacob Wheeler born?
Jacob Wheeler was born in Harrison, Tennessee.
Who sponsors Jacob Wheeler?
Jacob Wheeler is sponsored by renowned brands such as Academy Sports and Outdoors, Realtree Fishing, Rapala, Duckett Fishing, and more.
Who is Brody to Jacob Wheeler?
Brody is a video producer and editor associated with Jacob Wheeler.
Jacob Wheeler’s net worth has been steadily increasing as he produces engaging videos that captivate viewers. His career in the fishing industry is truly remarkable.